While COVID-19 presents new challenges for us all, Fresh’s commitment to providing our customers with a high level of service remains the same.
The following are some key points regarding how we can help minimise the impact on you.
Fresh’s offices are now closed and our staff are working from home to ensure that we can continue to answer your calls and service your policies. Please can we ask for your patience as despite our best efforts it is likely to make handling your query more difficult – in particular, call waiting times may be longer.
There are lots of things we can do to help if you’re struggling to make your payments. We may be able to offer a payment holiday and can also look at reducing your cover if your needs have changed or look at other measures we can take to support you.
As much as possible it will be business as usual. You can continue to contact us through the usual channels and numbers found here on www.freshhomeinsurance.co.uk or in your policy documents.
Please use our FAQ’s below to find the answer to your queries. If your question is not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or call us if urgent).
Please contact one of our home customer service advisors on 01527 594 850 for more information.
If you require this cover please notify the sales agent at the time of quotation.
- Your name, address and your home and mobile telephone numbers
- Personal details necessary to confirm your identity
- Policy number
- The date of the incident
- The cause of the loss or damage
- Details of the loss or damage together with the claim value if known
- Police details where applicable
- Names and addresses of any other parties involved or responsible for the incident (including details of injuries) and addresses of any witnesses
The contact details relevant to you will depend on which insurer provides your home insurance. Please refer to your policy wording to confirm these details. these details.